DIY lifestyle guru and Los Angeles model, BeccaJay reveals 3 secrets to begin living a healthier and happier life!
Firstly, BeccaJay offers several questions you should ask yourself to evaluate wether or not your eating habits are healthy.
OBVIOUSLY, THERE ARE DAYS WHERE I’M GOING TO EAT AN ENTIRE PIZZA OR A PINT OF ICE CREAM, BECAUSE IT’S DELICIOUS. I JUST DON’T DO IT REGULARLY.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Will I still want this after drinking a cup of water?
- Is there protein in what I’m eating?
- Have I had any fruits or veggies today?
- Would I feel better if I ate this or if I ate that?
How to make it taste better:
- Quinoa: Cook it on the skillet til’ it’s golden brown then boil in chicken broth instead of water. Then add fresh tomato and spinach.
- A power green salad (spinach, kale, chard and mizuna): Try adding berries and turkey bacon with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Chia seeds: Add them to your next Açai bowl, or first açai bowl if you’ve never had one. I suggest grabbing an Açai bowl at Green Grotto Juice Bar in downtown Los Angeles.