Are you ready to simplify your grocery list and your life? By adopting this one simple item, you can dramatically decrease your grocery list items and save lots of money in the process.
Coconut oil is becoming a popular pantry necessity as more people begin to discover its countless purposes. Replace a slew of your household items with coconut oil and see how you can simplify your life from the inside out.
We recommend organic virgin coconut oil for the best results. Check out this list below of 10 everyday uses for coconut oil to see how you can get started today.
Coconut oil doubles as a natural:
You can use coconut oil in your coffee in replacement of creamer to offer a healthy alternative.
- Chapstick– Dab a very small amount of coconut oil on your finger and apply to lips. Rub in as you would with any lip balm. As an added bonus, it acts as a natural SPF(4).
- Wood Polisher– Apply coconut oil to wood surfaces with a rag and rub to bring out a nice and natural shine.
- Skin Moisturizer– Dab a very small amount in your palms and rub into skin. A little goes a long way!
- Breath Freshener– Swish a tablespoon of warm coconut oil around in your mouth. Coconut oil draws out bacteria and freshens breath naturally. For a peppermint aftertaste add a drop of peppermint essential oil (make sure it is high quality and edible).
Sore Throat Soother– Swallow a tablespoon of warm coconut oil when your throat is feeling sore. You can also mix it into tea. The Oil will coat the throat and should soothe the pain.
Split End Repair Wizard– Rub a small amount of coconut oil between your fingers. Now rub evenly into the tips of your hair, massaging it into damaged areas.
- Coffee Creamer– That’s right, you can use coconut oil in your coffee in replacement of creamer to offer a healthy alternative.
- Makeup Remover– Apply a small amount of coconut oil to Q-tip or cotton ball and use just like you would any other makeup remover.
- Bee Sting Remedy– Apply gently to the area around the bee sting to ease pain.
- Popcorn Topping– Coconut oil is also great to cook with and is very good for your health. Heat a tablespoon and drizzle on top of some freshly popped corn. Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt—Enjoy!
These are only a tiny fraction of the many uses coconut oil has to offer. Check out 97 more at 107 Everyday Uses for Coconut Oil